Help, I got an e-cig stuck up my bum.

0
3358

In this world we have 2 type of people, the ones who don’t need to read the instructions and those who really should.

Brandon from South East London was rushed in to hospital after mis using his new e-cig.

Hospital staff safely removed the device from his rectum and then shortly Brandon was allowed home.

Doctors have been unclear on how the device found its self in the place the sun don’t shine, and Brandon did not want to comment.

LEAVE A REPLY